The attic is a place dedicate to share my passion :costuming and sewing.I'm not a professional or expert seamstress,only the mother of young kids who love sewing.You won't find 100% historical costume,museum replica, perfection or extreme thing here.

I believe everyone who bring some goodwill can sew and enjoy it.The attic is an unpretentious place .I show my work, information and hope it could somehow inspired you.Feel free to leave comment or share idea.Be welcome and visit as much as you want.
















mercredi 19 septembre 2012

What's coming up

Right now I don't have much time to sew and I wait for a boost of motivation to knock at the door  .My son is asking more and more time and don't allow me to sleep more then 6 - 8 hours per night.I'm lucky when I have 8 hours.

I'm preparing a lot of post for october to be able to make regularly update.I already make a few changements on the main page and also try to continue .

At the beginning of the month I didn't went to the medieval festival like I did every year.  I did a costume for my son in case of but the decision was taken at the last moment .It's not impressive but it's ok.I will post something about it shortly.

Who says october mean halloween.I don't know how I'm going to manage our annual halloween party with a baby who give me a limited free time.Surely my honey will said we should not do any party at all but it's tradition.I did lost two persons I love this year , one of them in august.I won't give up an opportunity to see all of our friends .Do I have time to make a new costume for me , one for my son and one for my honey?Well I'm not sure but surely I'm going to do something.I have to.

I did start thinking of christmas.Yes it's a bit early but I'm going back to work in december and time is like sand in my hands.

Now I'm going back to my research and writing.Come back soon .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire