The attic is a place dedicate to share my passion :costuming and sewing.I'm not a professional or expert seamstress,only the mother of young kids who love sewing.You won't find 100% historical costume,museum replica, perfection or extreme thing here.

I believe everyone who bring some goodwill can sew and enjoy it.The attic is an unpretentious place .I show my work, information and hope it could somehow inspired you.Feel free to leave comment or share idea.Be welcome and visit as much as you want.
















dimanche 16 juin 2013

A new group is born



I am please to announce that my dear friend Gwenyver and I have officially start a costuming group : The Quebec amateur's costumers society  / La société des costumiers amateurs du Québec.Now we do have a web site,  in french , but our group is bilingual.We try to organise free activity as much as possible for now or at very low cost. If you have any questions you can write directly to Gwenyver or me , we are both co-founders.From a costumer to another , I think there is no need to explain what it is or what we do .We do not bite I promess.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire