The attic is a place dedicate to share my passion :costuming and sewing.I'm not a professional or expert seamstress,only the mother of young kids who love sewing.You won't find 100% historical costume,museum replica, perfection or extreme thing here.

I believe everyone who bring some goodwill can sew and enjoy it.The attic is an unpretentious place .I show my work, information and hope it could somehow inspired you.Feel free to leave comment or share idea.Be welcome and visit as much as you want.
















mardi 9 février 2010

The vampire convention









Every two weeks , my honey do vampire roleplaying game.In march 19-20-21, it will be the annual convention call Cain.This year it will be in the city of Trois-Rivière .My honey ask me if I want to help him doing a few accessoiries and give me the choice of what to do as long as I did it in a short time.

I choose to do banner in three differents colors(I think it was to represent clan or group) for which I use leftover fabric I have.Having less leftover mean more place for new fabric after all.Table cloth in black , red and purple with decoration on it and tassels.It doesn't looks a lot of thing but it have required five hours of work.The banner are 1m of length and the table cloth 2m x 2m , the time to iron the fabric for the banner ,to shop the fabric for the table cloth(I didn't for this of course) ,to cut and sew all of them.

I just hope people will appreciate it because I did it on a free basis , ask nothing for the leftover and the sewing time .All I ask it was my name with other people who did accessoiries in the pamphlet.You must agree it's not an expensive price.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire