The attic is a place dedicate to share my passion :costuming and sewing.I'm not a professional or expert seamstress,only the mother of young kids who love sewing.You won't find 100% historical costume,museum replica, perfection or extreme thing here.

I believe everyone who bring some goodwill can sew and enjoy it.The attic is an unpretentious place .I show my work, information and hope it could somehow inspired you.Feel free to leave comment or share idea.Be welcome and visit as much as you want.
















vendredi 16 avril 2010

A new addition

I finally finish the green curtain for the evening room.I also put the disco ball in a place where we can see it.Those littles things make a major difference and now I really feel in the sixty.In case you ask , the curtain are normally open and attach on each side but I think there is no need to see the kitchen.The fabric I used to hide the congelator now it hide the rack of wine bottle.For a cat what it can't see doesn't exist.My two sweeties seems to have some kind of fatal attraction to a few bottle of wine .

I thought it will be nice to show you my two helpers when I do sewing.They follow me everywhere and I have no peace until they decided they are close enough to me to sleep .In general , I put one in the basket and one in the bed(not on the pic).They can do anything to attrack my attention but when I put them in the basket or bed , it's magical .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire