The attic is a place dedicate to share my passion :costuming and sewing.I'm not a professional or expert seamstress,only the mother of young kids who love sewing.You won't find 100% historical costume,museum replica, perfection or extreme thing here.

I believe everyone who bring some goodwill can sew and enjoy it.The attic is an unpretentious place .I show my work, information and hope it could somehow inspired you.Feel free to leave comment or share idea.Be welcome and visit as much as you want.
















dimanche 22 janvier 2012

I'm ain't dead

I'm pretty late to make new addition on my blog but so many thing happend since my last post.

November
My honey and I had to buy a new computer and before we get it ,we did not  use the old one as much as possible.It take a moment because it was a question of budget.

My sewing machine ,  a quilt designer 2 by husqvarna viking , is using digital card .The main one doing straight stitches just suddenly broke at a moment I need it the most.After two weeks , I was told it's going to take 2 months before I get a new one because the piece was back order.I wasn't happy but what other choice did I have.

December
The birth of my son before christmas.It was the total opposite of what I thought or expect .I wish a natural and normal birth  and I get a surgery in emergency.I spend three days at the hospital and was more then happy to get home.

January
I did receive the piece for my sewing machine after two months . Hopefully I'm patient and  it was unexpensive.  My lil wolf and beloved son have more then one month now .My honey and I finally get a routine which is ok for both of us and give me enough sleep. Now I can start writting again and doing a few littles things here and there when I am not breastfeeding . I'm working very hard on news posts to add after this one.

February
My honey is going back to work which mean I will have to create a new routine.I'm confident in the fact that everything is going to be find  .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire