The attic is a place dedicate to share my passion :costuming and sewing.I'm not a professional or expert seamstress,only the mother of young kids who love sewing.You won't find 100% historical costume,museum replica, perfection or extreme thing here.

I believe everyone who bring some goodwill can sew and enjoy it.The attic is an unpretentious place .I show my work, information and hope it could somehow inspired you.Feel free to leave comment or share idea.Be welcome and visit as much as you want.
















mardi 26 juin 2012

A costuming picnic

I did talk of this event but I want to make an official announcement.

A picnic will take place at L' île des moulins(which is an historic site) in the old Terrebonne  on  saturday july 21.In case of rain it will be report next saturday july 28 .If the activity is report it will be annouce before 10:30 in the morning on this blog.Every person who's interest is welcome .You must wear any costume of your choice historical or fantasy  and bring your own lunch and blanket.The activity is free , the goal of it is to spend a good time and met new people .For those who might arrive later , we will be in the park probably somewhere near the water if possible.

Everyone will met at 12:15 at the beginning of the path and we will wait 15 min .If your'e not sure where it is , I think there some kind of bridge over the water and a building on the left .I didn't went to the place since many years so forgive me if I can't be extremely precise.Just look for a group of people in costumes .Don't confuse us with  people in costume making animation on the site .I will be the lady in blue jacket with a  white and black skirt and also  have a stroller.If the day is sunny , be aware that parking might be difficult to find so I suggest you arrive earlier.

If you're interest to come or have any questions , you can let me know by leaving a comment or email me.By this way we will know are many people we should expect.I hope to see many of you.

Nancy-Raven Hellfire

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire