The attic is a place dedicate to share my passion :costuming and sewing.I'm not a professional or expert seamstress,only the mother of young kids who love sewing.You won't find 100% historical costume,museum replica, perfection or extreme thing here.

I believe everyone who bring some goodwill can sew and enjoy it.The attic is an unpretentious place .I show my work, information and hope it could somehow inspired you.Feel free to leave comment or share idea.Be welcome and visit as much as you want.
















dimanche 17 juin 2012

Preparations for the picnic


For the picnic next month , I was looking for a basket.I' m not picky , I just want something with a cover and big enough to fit everything.I search and found nothing .At my second attempt, I found the perfect basket for 25$ but I also found a full equiped blue bag for the same price at Homesens.The bag came with a blanket ,cover for two and is made of two sections one isolated for the food and one for the plate.

I really don't knew which one to choose.The temperature in summer are high and keeping the food cold longer time is best.It's the eternal dilema between modern and period stuff.I add a net (at right) and a mini fan for 1$ each.Maybe I choose the bag because I'm so much more a glamping style.

For the picnic , anyone who wish to come is welcome as long as you are in costume.An official date will be soon announce .It will be a weekend  of july .By the end of the month the date will be post so if you are interest come back to see it or contact me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire