The attic is a place dedicate to share my passion :costuming and sewing.I'm not a professional or expert seamstress,only the mother of young kids who love sewing.You won't find 100% historical costume,museum replica, perfection or extreme thing here.

I believe everyone who bring some goodwill can sew and enjoy it.The attic is an unpretentious place .I show my work, information and hope it could somehow inspired you.Feel free to leave comment or share idea.Be welcome and visit as much as you want.
















samedi 30 mars 2013

Back at work

OUF! The end of february and the entire month of march have been rough.I was sick for two weeks follow by my son and my honey get really sick recently.Now we are all well but I haven't done much during that time.

Since we moove in november I haven't sew.Now I'm ready to be back at the work because spring is arrive and it tells me I will need costumes in the next few month.

I do add blog in the list and I will add some adress in the shopping post.Spring is always a good time to clean and start things.I think it could be apply to my blog.I'm writing a lot right now to be able to post more regularly like before.

It seem my last post on when passion become obsession :corset training was a hit.It have been view more then 200 times.I touch a sensitive point with that.


Thanks to those of you who read my blog.I will try to improve it in the futur.I like to hear your comment so don't be shy.If there is other sensitive point you would like me to talk about , let me know.I do have the reputation to be sometimes too frank but it's not always a bad thing .

Come back soon.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire