The attic is a place dedicate to share my passion :costuming and sewing.I'm not a professional or expert seamstress,only the mother of young kids who love sewing.You won't find 100% historical costume,museum replica, perfection or extreme thing here.

I believe everyone who bring some goodwill can sew and enjoy it.The attic is an unpretentious place .I show my work, information and hope it could somehow inspired you.Feel free to leave comment or share idea.Be welcome and visit as much as you want.
















samedi 23 février 2013

It's time for new shoes



I just finish to view the serie Downtown abbey season 3 this week and I realize American duchess has a new style of shoe.The perfect type foe a Downtown abbey or Titanic event .Here there are the new Gibson shoes from American duchess.Not only perfect for the 20's style but can be wear with a jean.

Share the news ladies.The pre-order finish march 8 and we have the choice of 3 colors.I really hope and cross my fingers to win it because I may lost my job in the next month.So share the word about the new gibson.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire