The attic is a place dedicate to share my passion :costuming and sewing.I'm not a professional or expert seamstress,only the mother of young kids who love sewing.You won't find 100% historical costume,museum replica, perfection or extreme thing here.

I believe everyone who bring some goodwill can sew and enjoy it.The attic is an unpretentious place .I show my work, information and hope it could somehow inspired you.Feel free to leave comment or share idea.Be welcome and visit as much as you want.
















vendredi 12 juin 2015

Usefull books and adress

I thought I could share all the  web adress I used during the IRCC 4  .Some are really nice and I would like to share them as it could help other.The first link is a pretty good one and can give you an idea of what you can achive.

For the book , well depending on the project ,  you may use some of them or not but I let you be the judge of that.Anyway I mention most of them in the post .If some of you are really interest to know which one I use ,  email me so we can discuss of it.

So here are the link on the web:

Katerina purple files
Archivio Medicis
Colloquium from the Katerina purple files
The renaissance tailor
The realm of Venus
Elizabethan costume page
Scala museum
Web gallery of art

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire