The attic is a place dedicate to share my passion :costuming and sewing.I'm not a professional or expert seamstress,only the mother of young kids who love sewing.You won't find 100% historical costume,museum replica, perfection or extreme thing here.

I believe everyone who bring some goodwill can sew and enjoy it.The attic is an unpretentious place .I show my work, information and hope it could somehow inspired you.Feel free to leave comment or share idea.Be welcome and visit as much as you want.
















mardi 21 décembre 2010

A little something for christmas

I'm so busy right now but I somehow found the time to make a little something for my co-workers.Using leftover fabric I have from a project for a contest , I make those little and bigger christmas stocking.


To make it quick , I did it on a few day giving them a little of my time when I could.The border is made with the overlock sewing machine in a different color.The design on it are made with touch textil ,painting for fabric if you like,I also add a red bow with a bell .To be able to put it in a chrsitmas tree , I add a loop.Of course I put some candies in it .It's easy to do and can be personalize . A little gift which will make people around you happy.

1 commentaire:

  1. You're good, I still haven't made our stockings. I('ve been saying I'll make them for 6 years! This year's excuse: my embroidery machine refuses to cooperate. I want to embroider our names on them, but I can't install my machine on my new computer.

    RépondreSupprimer