The attic is a place dedicate to share my passion :costuming and sewing.I'm not a professional or expert seamstress,only the mother of young kids who love sewing.You won't find 100% historical costume,museum replica, perfection or extreme thing here.

I believe everyone who bring some goodwill can sew and enjoy it.The attic is an unpretentious place .I show my work, information and hope it could somehow inspired you.Feel free to leave comment or share idea.Be welcome and visit as much as you want.
















lundi 5 novembre 2012

New model of shoes

American duchess recently announce a new model of shoes  the 23 skidoo which fit perfectly for 1920-1930 era.It came in brown and white or entirely white to be painted.The pre-order had start november first and will end november 19.The pre-order price is reasonable and less expensive.

I do recently purchase a pair of Astoria and receive for my birthday the pompadour .The shoe are really comfortable , more then some I have.It's the kind of shoes that will last .This little beauty could fit perfectly with the red and black 1920 dress I have or I could make something .

I make this post to enter in the giveaway .I would like  so much to win.Share the word about this beautiful new shoes.Visit the blog American duchess to view the shoes and visit the shoes shop.

Update nov 18 : I didn't win but I seriously consider to buy a pair of it.I have to take a decision for tomorrow.We will see if I could.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire