The attic is a place dedicate to share my passion :costuming and sewing.I'm not a professional or expert seamstress,only the mother of young kids who love sewing.You won't find 100% historical costume,museum replica, perfection or extreme thing here.

I believe everyone who bring some goodwill can sew and enjoy it.The attic is an unpretentious place .I show my work, information and hope it could somehow inspired you.Feel free to leave comment or share idea.Be welcome and visit as much as you want.
















samedi 4 janvier 2014

Hopes and wishes for 2014

Happy new year to all visitors and followers of my blog.I hope all of you had a great holiday time.Mine include a lot of smile and visitors.I think I made a lot of people happy with all the special sweets I made for those having food allergy.

My hopes and wishes for this year is to work hard on the costuming group I create with my friend Gwenyver.I did a lot of promo in the last two weeks.I want to make my sewing room for practical and ready before the end of the month.This year I want to sew more , create more costume and reuse those in the wardrobe who haven't been use for a long time.I have a lot of project and idea and I want to make them , not just thinking of them.

If you haven't see it yet , American duchess is preparing A LOT of wonderfull shoes for this year.My wallet is already screaming .Take a look on the new beauty .

I haven't sew a lot in the last year and now the motivation and inspiration is finally back.I hope I will have a lot of things to show.I have at least 3 occassions to wear costumes this year.

I wish to everyone to start the new year with joy , hapiness and good health .May the good fortune smile to you .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire