The attic is a place dedicate to share my passion :costuming and sewing.I'm not a professional or expert seamstress,only the mother of young kids who love sewing.You won't find 100% historical costume,museum replica, perfection or extreme thing here.

I believe everyone who bring some goodwill can sew and enjoy it.The attic is an unpretentious place .I show my work, information and hope it could somehow inspired you.Feel free to leave comment or share idea.Be welcome and visit as much as you want.
















lundi 2 juin 2014

Let's the challenge start

I did wish to post this yesterday but well , a few little things bug me.Now the italian renaissance costume challenge is officially start.My sewing table is finally clean and ready.


Yes the cup of coffee is a necessity in the list of material , at least one in the morning.

You can see partially the material I will need.The linen for my camicia isn't arrive yet,same thing for the pearl for my girdle but this one is ok because the jewel will arrive in july.I have reorder fabric for the final gown because I want to make an extra pair of sleeve .My mom forget to bring her book on embroidery.Living at 6 hours of driving , she will send it by post.I buy a new camera.This blurry photo is the last one you see, my new canon powershot is simply amazing.I can take picture of my son , even if he move and it's not blurry at all.I just didn't realize this was a  wireless type of camera when I buy it.My honey will fix that because I just like it too much to return it.The difference between my new and old camera is so big.

As I have to make a monthly report for the challenge , I will try to post a little something here.I will write an entire diary with all my reflexions and the choice I made.You can also check my page on the web site of the challenge to see my progress.

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi! I nominated you for a Liebster award, congratulations! all the details here: http://fairyfingers.blogspot.ca/2014/06/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    RépondreSupprimer