The attic is a place dedicate to share my passion :costuming and sewing.I'm not a professional or expert seamstress,only the mother of young kids who love sewing.You won't find 100% historical costume,museum replica, perfection or extreme thing here.

I believe everyone who bring some goodwill can sew and enjoy it.The attic is an unpretentious place .I show my work, information and hope it could somehow inspired you.Feel free to leave comment or share idea.Be welcome and visit as much as you want.
















lundi 1 juin 2015

Camicia part 2/2

The final result on the dummy.I love it but I'm not sure if the neckline is too low.When I will finish the overdress I will know it for sure .It's not on the top of my to do list but it's still in the list.
Details of the sleeves.I made 43 stars by hand on each .The gold line,not really a straight line, have been done by machine.Each sleeve have three of them .I think it add a little touch which is great and looks like more elaborate.
No garment in the world looks better on a living model.It gave an exact idea of what it really looks.By the time the camicia have been finish and for me to realize and decided to take the picture,I already have a big belly as you can see it.Too bad that my honey wasn't there to take the picture.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire