The attic is a place dedicate to share my passion :costuming and sewing.I'm not a professional or expert seamstress,only the mother of young kids who love sewing.You won't find 100% historical costume,museum replica, perfection or extreme thing here.

I believe everyone who bring some goodwill can sew and enjoy it.The attic is an unpretentious place .I show my work, information and hope it could somehow inspired you.Feel free to leave comment or share idea.Be welcome and visit as much as you want.
















vendredi 14 août 2015

Medieval fair event

This is not an event Gwenyver or I organise but we thought it would be fun to be in group .This fair as start 1 or 2 years ago , it's medieval fantasy having in mind LARP , Tolkien , Dungeon and Dragon and history. If you want to join us or simply wish to meet us , it will be with pleasure so let us know it.My family and I will be present only saturday ,Gwenyver will go on sunday.I will update this post if it's not the case.

What: Les médiévales de Lanaudières ,  a medieval fantasy fair
Where : 573 Montée Ste-Marie at  L' Assomption ,Quebec , on the site of Seigneurie des patriotes
When : august 22 and 23 from 10h am to 18h pm
$$$ : 6,97+ tx for child , 12,17$ adult  for 1 day at the entrance

You have different option of price for the weekend or if you buy ticket in advance.All the details of this event can be found on the official web site.

Please pray for us for a beautiful and sunny  day , we need it.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire