The attic is a place dedicate to share my passion :costuming and sewing.I'm not a professional or expert seamstress,only the mother of young kids who love sewing.You won't find 100% historical costume,museum replica, perfection or extreme thing here.

I believe everyone who bring some goodwill can sew and enjoy it.The attic is an unpretentious place .I show my work, information and hope it could somehow inspired you.Feel free to leave comment or share idea.Be welcome and visit as much as you want.
















mardi 12 avril 2016

News of april

I haven't blog much recently mostly due to my come back to work.My daughter as start the daycare later then expect but I think it's for the best.In the same time , I no longer have a sewing room.Soon it will be my daughter bedroom , it's almost done.

With my job and the kids it's difficult to find time to sew .When I do it , I don't have much time.I do have start a few things which I hope to be able to show soon.Now I'm learning to sew with my kids playing around and try to be more careful with what is accessible to those littles hands.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire